Panasonic sees spending $2.9 billion on restructuring this fiscal year and next
TOKYO (Reuters) - Panasonic Corp said on Thursday that it would spend a total of more than 300 billion yen ($2.93 billion) on restructuring this fiscal year ending March 31 and in the following year.
The company also said it aims for an operating profit of 310 billion yen for the next financial year, compared with a forecast of 270 billion yen for the current fiscal year.
(Reporting by Reiji Murai; Writing by Dominic Lau)
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- U.S. National Security Council aware of reports that second American killed in Syria