Panasonic sees spending $2.9 billion on restructuring this fiscal year and next
TOKYO (Reuters) - Panasonic Corp said on Thursday that it would spend a total of more than 300 billion yen ($2.93 billion) on restructuring this fiscal year ending March 31 and in the following year.
The company also said it aims for an operating profit of 310 billion yen for the next financial year, compared with a forecast of 270 billion yen for the current fiscal year.
(Reporting by Reiji Murai; Writing by Dominic Lau)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad