BlackBerry reports loss as smartphone sales keep sliding
TORONTO, March 28
TORONTO, March 28 (Reuters) - BlackBerry Ltd reported a quarterly loss on Friday as smartphone sales continued to slide across all regions.
The Waterloo, Ontario-based company reported a net loss of $423 million, or 80 cents a share, for the fourth quarter ended March 1. That compared with a year-earlier profit of $98 million, or $19 cents a share.
- Hamas defends Gaza ambush blamed for ending ceasefire |
- Bible left in North Korean sailor's club triggered U.S. tourist's arrest
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight