BlackBerry reports loss as smartphone sales keep sliding
TORONTO, March 28
TORONTO, March 28 (Reuters) - BlackBerry Ltd reported a quarterly loss on Friday as smartphone sales continued to slide across all regions.
The Waterloo, Ontario-based company reported a net loss of $423 million, or 80 cents a share, for the fourth quarter ended March 1. That compared with a year-earlier profit of $98 million, or $19 cents a share.
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Thousands take to N.Y. streets to protest Israeli offensive in Gaza
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- U.S. fighter jets escort Canadian plane home over passenger threat
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds