BlackBerry reports loss as smartphone sales keep sliding
TORONTO, March 28
TORONTO, March 28 (Reuters) - BlackBerry Ltd reported a quarterly loss on Friday as smartphone sales continued to slide across all regions.
The Waterloo, Ontario-based company reported a net loss of $423 million, or 80 cents a share, for the fourth quarter ended March 1. That compared with a year-earlier profit of $98 million, or $19 cents a share.
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Fiji says Syrian rebels want compensation, removal from terror list