BlackBerry reports loss as smartphone sales keep sliding
TORONTO, March 28
TORONTO, March 28 (Reuters) - BlackBerry Ltd reported a quarterly loss on Friday as smartphone sales continued to slide across all regions.
The Waterloo, Ontario-based company reported a net loss of $423 million, or 80 cents a share, for the fourth quarter ended March 1. That compared with a year-earlier profit of $98 million, or $19 cents a share.
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls