Ski-Doo snowmobiles maker BRP posts quarterly net loss
March 28 (Reuters) - BRP Inc, the maker of Ski-Doo snowmobiles and Sea-Doo watercraft, posted a quarterly net loss, mainly due to higher expenses.
The company, which was spun off from Bombardier Inc in 2003, reported a net loss of C$6.3 million ($5.7 million) for the quarter ended Jan. 31 compared with a profit of C$35.8 million, a year earlier.
BRP earned 41 Canadian cents per share, excluding items.
Revenue rose 14 percent to C$902.9 million. ($1 = 1.11 Canadian dollars) (Reporting by Anannya Pramanick in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |