Citic Securities sees parent's assets HK listing done this year
HONG KONG, March 28
HONG KONG, March 28 (Reuters) - CITIC Securities Co Ltd expects the whole asset listing of its major shareholder CITIC Group Corp to be completed this year, the chairman of China's biggest brokerage said on Friday.
The company also does not rule out the possibility of acquiring other Chinese brokerages, Chairman Wang Dongming told a news conference in Hong Kong.
State-owned conglomerate CITIC Group agreed to inject its main operating arm into its CITIC Pacific subsidiary in a deal valuing the combined group at $42 billion. That would make it the biggest backdoor listing ever in Hong Kong. (Reporting by Alison Lui; Writing by Elzio Barreto; Editing by Clarence Fernandez)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor