Czech Orco's loss deepens to 227 mln euros in 2013
PRAGUE, March 28
PRAGUE, March 28 (Reuters) - Czech Orco Property Group's net loss deepened to 227 million euros in 2013 and revenues dropped sharply, the property developer said.
Losses widened from 41.9 million euros ($57.57 million) in 2012.
Revenues dropped to 145.9 million euros from restated 244.7 million euros in 2012 due to major asset sale recorded in that year and not matched in 2013.
($1 = 0.7278 Euros) (Reporting by Robert Muller. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- U.S. attorney general headed for racially charged St. Louis suburb
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another