Czech Orco's loss deepens to 227 mln euros in 2013
PRAGUE, March 28
PRAGUE, March 28 (Reuters) - Czech Orco Property Group's net loss deepened to 227 million euros in 2013 and revenues dropped sharply, the property developer said.
Losses widened from 41.9 million euros ($57.57 million) in 2012.
Revenues dropped to 145.9 million euros from restated 244.7 million euros in 2012 due to major asset sale recorded in that year and not matched in 2013.
($1 = 0.7278 Euros) (Reporting by Robert Muller. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command