Ghana Commercial Bank says 2013 net profit rose 60.3 pct
ACCRA, March 28
ACCRA, March 28 (Reuters) - Ghana Commercial Bank said on Friday its net profit for the 12 months through to December 2013 rose 60.3 percent to 229,199 million cedis ($85.5 million), compared with 142,972 million cedis a year ago.
Total income over the period increased by 35.9 percent to 568,189 million cedis, the company said in a filing with the Ghana Stock Exchange (GSE).
Basic earnings per share increased to 0.86 cedis from 0.54 cedis, it added. ($1=2.6790 cedis) (Reporting by Kwasi Kpodo; Editing by Emma Farge)
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped