Ghana 91-day bill yield rises to 23.6876 pct
ACCRA, March 28
ACCRA, March 28 (Reuters) - The Bank of Ghana said on Friday that the yield on its 91-day bill rose to 23.6876 percent at its March 28 auction from 23.5056 percent at the last auction.
The Bank said 501.54 million cedis ($187.2 million) worth of bids for the 91-day paper were accepted at the auction out of a total 501.94 million cedis of bids tendered.
For full details please click here:
($1 = 2.6790) (Reporting by Kwasi Kpodo; Editing by Emma Farge)
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting