BRIEF-GSK acquires full ownership of its Indonesian consumer healthcare unit
March 28 (Reuters) -
* Press release: GSK acquires full ownership of its Indonesian consumer healthcare business
* Glaxosmithkline Plc - transaction is with three connected entities
* Glaxosmithkline Plc - transaction will complete in two stages.
* Glaxosmithkline Plc - bogor manufacturing site will transfer to pt pharma healthcare in 2015.
* Glaxosmithkline Plc - has also divested its insto(tm) eye drops brand to pharma healthcare pte. Ltd
* Glaxosmithkline Plc - also agreed to divest its manufacturing site at bogor, indonesia, to pt pharma healthcare for a combined total of idr 133 billion (£7 million)
* Gsk - GSK Consumer Healthcare Pte. Ltd has paid IDR 465 billion (£24.6 million) to Sarasvati Venture Capital Ltd (SVC) for 30 percent of indonesian consumer healthcare business it did not previously own London Equities Newsroom; +44 20 7542 7717 Further company coverage:
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza refugee camp |
- U.S. economy bounces back in second quarter |
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine |
- Obama says strains over Ukraine not leading to new Cold War with Russia