BRIEF-GSK acquires full ownership of its Indonesian consumer healthcare unit
March 28 (Reuters) -
* Press release: GSK acquires full ownership of its Indonesian consumer healthcare business
* Glaxosmithkline Plc - transaction is with three connected entities
* Glaxosmithkline Plc - transaction will complete in two stages.
* Glaxosmithkline Plc - bogor manufacturing site will transfer to pt pharma healthcare in 2015.
* Glaxosmithkline Plc - has also divested its insto(tm) eye drops brand to pharma healthcare pte. Ltd
* Glaxosmithkline Plc - also agreed to divest its manufacturing site at bogor, indonesia, to pt pharma healthcare for a combined total of idr 133 billion (£7 million)
* Gsk - GSK Consumer Healthcare Pte. Ltd has paid IDR 465 billion (£24.6 million) to Sarasvati Venture Capital Ltd (SVC) for 30 percent of indonesian consumer healthcare business it did not previously own London Equities Newsroom; +44 20 7542 7717 Further company coverage:
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. protests intercept of Navy jet by Chinese warplane
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |