Moody's places Russia's government bond rating on review for downgrade
March 28 (Reuters) - Moody's placed Russia's government bond rating of Baa1 on review for downgrade as the conflict with Ukraine weighs on medium-term economic outlook.
The rating agency said the Ukranian crisis could significantly hurt investor sentiment, already dampened by weak rule of law and high levels of corruption. (link.reuters.com/tar97v) (Reporting By Narottam Medhora)
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |