Six foreigners still inside besieged Kabul guesthouse: police
KABUL (Reuters) - At least three U.S. citizens, a Peruvian, a Malaysian and one unidentified African are still inside a Kabul guesthouse under attack by Taliban insurgents, Kabul police chief Mohammad Zahir said on Friday.
A Reuters witness at the scene saw more than 10 people who appeared to be foreigners being evacuated from the building.
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran