Airbus, Bank of China team up on financing and aircraft leasing
PARIS (Reuters) - Airbus Group (AIR.PA) said on Friday it had signed a memorandum of understanding with Bank of China (601988.SS) to cooperate on financing operations and aircraft management.
Both parties will cooperate on domestic and international settlement, global cash management and treasury operations as well as loan and trade financing, aircraft leasing, aircraft asset management, hedging and corporate loans.
"The agreement will provide broader financing options to Airbus Group's customers, including various currency options, and develop corporate and structured finance opportunities in China and globally," Airbus said in a statement.
(Reporting by Natalie Huet)
- U.S. pledges 3,000 troops to fight Ebola; experts say more needed
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland |
- Stocks turn higher ahead of Fed meeting, oil up