Airbus, Bank of China team up on financing and aircraft leasing
PARIS (Reuters) - Airbus Group (AIR.PA) said on Friday it had signed a memorandum of understanding with Bank of China (601988.SS) to cooperate on financing operations and aircraft management.
Both parties will cooperate on domestic and international settlement, global cash management and treasury operations as well as loan and trade financing, aircraft leasing, aircraft asset management, hedging and corporate loans.
"The agreement will provide broader financing options to Airbus Group's customers, including various currency options, and develop corporate and structured finance opportunities in China and globally," Airbus said in a statement.
(Reporting by Natalie Huet)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |