Sterigenics to buy isotope supplier Nordion for $727 million
(Reuters) - Sterilization services provider Sterigenics will buy Canadian medical isotopes supplier Nordion Inc NDN.TO NDZ.N for $727 million.
The offer of $11.75 per share represents a 12 percent premium to Nordion's closing price on the New York Stock Exchange on Thursday, the companies said.
(Reporting By Sneha Banerjee in Bangalore; Editing by Don Sebastian)
- Maine nurse fights Ebola quarantine, says will not be bullied |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note