Russia says Swiss imposed 'couterproductive' military export restrictions
Moscow said on Friday Switzerland had imposed restrictions on military exports to Russia over events in Ukraine which were counterproductive and not in line with the country's policy of neutrality.
"The restrictions imposed by Bern on a number of spheres of cooperation are unjustified and counterproductive," the Russian Foreign Ministry said in a statement.
(Reporting by Alissa de Carbonnel, Editing by Timothy Heritage)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |