U.S. sugar groups file trade complaint against Mexico
WASHINGTON, March 28
WASHINGTON, March 28 (Reuters) - Several U.S. sugar cane and sugar beet grower groups on Friday asked the U.S. International Trade Commission to investigate what they called "dumped and subsidized" imports of certain sugar from Mexico, according to a filing with the commission.
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine, Russia, EU likely to agree gas supply deal on Thursday: officials