Chinese bank BoCom plans 10.8 pct loan growth this year, same as 2013
HONG KONG/SHANGHAI, March 31
HONG KONG/SHANGHAI, March 31 (Reuters) - Bank of Communications Co Ltd plans to increase loans by 10.8 percent in 2014, maintaining the same growth rate as in 2013, the bank's president, Peng Chun, said at a press conference on Monday.
The country's fifth largest bank posted a 2 percent drop in on-year net profit growth for the fourth quarter on Sunday, the only one of the country's top five banks to miss market forecasts.
(Reporting by Zhao Hongmei; Writing by Shanghai Newsroom; Editing by Gabriel Wildau)
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- U.S. health experts in Dallas review potential Ebola exposure |
- Defiant Hong Kong protesters demand leader steps down |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border