Czech PPF buys stake in French cancer treatment research firm
PRAGUE, March 31
PRAGUE, March 31 (Reuters) - Czech investment group PPF has acquired a minority stake French biotech company OriBase Pharma, PPF said on Monday.
PPF, owned by Czech businessman Petr Kellner, said it had committed to funding the group's drug development portfolio with investments that will enable it to increase its stake to a majority in the short-term.
New financial details were released. OriBase Pharma specialises in the development of new therapy treatments in oncology, PPF said. (Reporting by Jason Hovet, editing by Jan Lopatka)
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- No criminal charges in fatal gun range shooting by nine-year-old girl
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- Chinese interceptions of U.S. military planes could intensify due to submarine base