Czech PPF buys stake in French cancer treatment research firm
PRAGUE, March 31
PRAGUE, March 31 (Reuters) - Czech investment group PPF has acquired a minority stake French biotech company OriBase Pharma, PPF said on Monday.
PPF, owned by Czech businessman Petr Kellner, said it had committed to funding the group's drug development portfolio with investments that will enable it to increase its stake to a majority in the short-term.
New financial details were released. OriBase Pharma specialises in the development of new therapy treatments in oncology, PPF said. (Reporting by Jason Hovet, editing by Jan Lopatka)
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Scots vote in independence referendum to seal the United Kingdom's fate |
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Dollar hits six-year peak versus yen, ECB loan demand disappoints
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report