Encana to sell nat gas assets in Wyoming to TPG Capital for $1.8 bln
March 31 (Reuters) - Encana Corp said it would sell certain natural gas properties in Wyoming's Jonah field to an affiliate of TPG Capital for about $1.8 billion.
Encana has over 1,500 active wells in the field. Estimated proved reserves for the asset totaled 1,493 billion cubic feet equivalent at the end of 2013. (Reporting by Swetha Gopinath in Bangalore; Editing by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Kentucky firefighter dies after ice bucket challenge accident