PHILIPPINES PRESS-Manila bourse wants IPO tax scrapped - Inquirer
The Philippine Stock Exchange is seeking the removal of the 1 to 4 percent tax on the gross proceeds of initial public offerings in the country to encourage more listings, the Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM