Swiss competition authority opens probe into Forex manipulation
ZURICH, March 31
ZURICH, March 31 (Reuters) - Switzerland's competition watchdog said on Monday it had opened an investigation into several Swiss, British and American banks over possible collusion to manipulate foreign exchange rates.
WEKO said it is investigating UBS, Credit Suisse , Zuercher Kantonal Bank, Julius Baer, JP Morgan, Citigroup, Barclays and Royal Bank of Scotland.
(Reporting by Caroline Copley; Editing by Matt Driskill)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges on massive demand in trading debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change