Harder to make American Eagle grow without Embraer jets: executive
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Without new planes from Brazilian aircraft producer Embraer SA (EMBR3.SA), regional airline American Eagle will have a harder time growing, the chief executive of the carrier's parent, company American Airlines Group Inc (AAL.O), said on Monday.
(Reporting by Brad Haynes; Writing by Guillermo Parra-Bernal; Editing by Steve Orlofsky)
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials