VIETNAM PRESS-FPT sees 2014 revenue up 11 pct y/y - Lao Dong
Vietnam's leading technology firm FPT Corp is targeting a growth of 11 percent in 2014 revenue from last year to 31.9 trillion dong ($1.5 billion), the Lao Dong (Labour) newspaper reported.
The Hanoi-based firm also aims to raise its annual net profit by 6 percent this year to 2.7 trillion dong, the report said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1=21,085 dong) (Hanoi Newsroom)
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand