Books on YPF's USD1bn 10-year bond over USD4bn -sources
NEW YORK, March 31 (IFR) - Books on Argentine oil company YPF's new USD1bn 2024 bond, due to price Tuesday via leads HSBC, Itau and Morgan Stanley, are in excess of USD4bn, sources close to the deal said on Monday.
Guidance on the bond, expected to be rated Caa1 by Moody's and B- by Fitch, has been tightened to 9% area after discussing initial price thoughts of low-to-mid 9%. (Reporting by Joan Magee, IFR Markets; Editing by Natalie Harrison)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command