Books on YPF's USD1bn 10-year bond over USD4bn -sources
NEW YORK, March 31 (IFR) - Books on Argentine oil company YPF's new USD1bn 2024 bond, due to price Tuesday via leads HSBC, Itau and Morgan Stanley, are in excess of USD4bn, sources close to the deal said on Monday.
Guidance on the bond, expected to be rated Caa1 by Moody's and B- by Fitch, has been tightened to 9% area after discussing initial price thoughts of low-to-mid 9%. (Reporting by Joan Magee, IFR Markets; Editing by Natalie Harrison)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement