Anima ipo fully covered after second day of offer lasting until april 10-source close to the matter
MILAN, April 1
MILAN, April 1 (Reuters) - The initial public offering of Anima Holding, which controls Italian fund manager Anima SGR, has been fully covered two days after it started, a source close to the matter said on Tuesday.
The IPO of up to 55 percent of the company, with a price range of 3.5-4.5 euros per share, ends on April 10.
"The offer has been covered," said the source.
Anima declined to comment. (Reporting by Elisa Anzolin, editing by Luca Trogni)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor