Anima ipo fully covered after second day of offer lasting until april 10-source close to the matter
MILAN, April 1
MILAN, April 1 (Reuters) - The initial public offering of Anima Holding, which controls Italian fund manager Anima SGR, has been fully covered two days after it started, a source close to the matter said on Tuesday.
The IPO of up to 55 percent of the company, with a price range of 3.5-4.5 euros per share, ends on April 10.
"The offer has been covered," said the source.
Anima declined to comment. (Reporting by Elisa Anzolin, editing by Luca Trogni)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Indian firms tool up for defense orders on Modi's 'buy India' pledge
- Thai junta leader appointed PM by hand-picked parliament
- Hamas says three top Gaza commanders killed in Israeli air strike |