BRIEF-Barloworld finalises disposal of Australian motor retail unit for R1.3 bln
April 1 (Reuters) -
* Finalises disposal of its Australian motor retail operations for R1.3 billion
* Has sold remainder of its successful australian motor retail interests to a company owned by Nick Politis
* Transaction is effective March 31, 2014 and follows sale of ferntree gully dealership which was concluded on October 31, 2013.
* Cash will be used to reduce barloworld group net debt in short term and to fund strategic growth opportunities in medium term
* Transactions were concluded at net asset value plus a premium for goodwill and realised combined net proceeds (after settling outstanding debt) of approximately A$130 million Source text for Eikon: