Food delivery firm GrubHub raises expected price range for IPO
April 1 (Reuters) - GrubHub Inc, the largest U.S. online food delivery services company, raised the expected price range for its initial public offering of 7.03 million shares to $23-$25 per share from $20-$22 per share.
The IPO is expected to raise about $176 million, based on the top end of the price range, the Chicago-based company said in a regulatory filing. (r.reuters.com/hyg28v) (Reporting by Neha Dimri in Bangalore; Editing by Kirti Pandey)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in Manhattan hospital after return from Guinea |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- Stress tests, Ebola cool global stocks after best week of year