Spain's eDreams Odigeo IPO values company at up to $1.5 bln - sources
LONDON, April 1
LONDON, April 1 (Reuters) - Spanish online travel firm eDreams Odigeo could be valued at up to 1.075 billion euros ($1.5 billion) after the company narrowed the price range of its Madrid initial public offering (IPO) to 10-10.25 euros, sources said on Tuesday.
The Barcelona-based company is selling 370 million euros of shares in Spain's first corporate IPO since 2011, including 50 million euros in new shares. The new price range values the company between 1.05 and 1.75 billion euros, the sources said.
The original price range had been 9.25-11.50 euros. The books are due to close on Wednesday at 1200 GMT. ($1 = 0.7249 Euros) (Reporting By Freya Berry)
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran