French Greens will not join newly formed government: sources
PARIS (Reuters) - The French Greens party will not take part in a newly formed government under Prime Minister Manuel Valls, parliamentary sources said on Tuesday, breaking out of a ruling coalition with the Socialist Party.
The party's executive committee voted after a day of talks not to join the government, the sources told Reuters.
(Reporting By Chine Labbe; Writing by Nicholas Vinocur, editing by Astrid Wendlandt)
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5 |