RPT-More than 7 million people signed up for Obamacare -Pelosi
(Repeats with no changes)
WASHINGTON, April 1 (Reuters) - Nancy Pelosi, the Democratic leader in the U.S. House of Representatives, said on Tuesday that the Obama administration would announce more than 7 million people had signed up for the healthcare program known as Obamacare.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill