Wells Fargo CFO to head wholesale banking group
April 1 (Reuters) - Wells Fargo & Co said Chief Financial Officer Timothy Sloan would head the bank's wholesale banking group after David Hoyt retires on May 15.
John Shrewsberry, head of Wells Fargo Securities, will succeed Sloan as chief financial officer, the company said on Tuesday.
Hoyt, who has been associated with Wells Fargo for the past 32 years, will remain with the company till the end of June. (Reporting by Avik Das in Bangalore; Editing by Sriraj Kalluvila)
- Abbas-led Palestinian body backs Hamas truce demands in Gaza |
- UPDATE 4-Train carrying MH17 bodies reaches government-held Ukrainian city
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Microsoft sees end to Nokia losses, shares rise after hours