AOL poaches J&J executive to head global partnerships
April 2 (Reuters) - AOL Inc named on Wednesday Johnson & Johnson executive Kim Kadlec to a newly created position in charge of distribution partnerships for AOL's media properties such as TechCrunch, The Huffington Post and AOL On video network.
Kadlec will serve as the head of relationship management and will report to AOL Chief Executive Tim Armstrong and the CEO of AOL's brand group Susan Lyne.
"I have been working with AOL for a long time as a client and I really came to understand Tim's vision around video and mobile," Kadlec said.
Kadlec said her priority will be to identify partners, such as technology, wireless and other media companies for global content distribution deals.
Kadlec most recently served as Johnson & Johnson's worldwide vice president, global marketing group.
She was also vice president of branded entertainment at NBC Universal and held senior roles at Fox Entertainment Group and Universal McCann. (Reporting by Jennifer Saba in New York; Editing by Alden Bentley)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command