DoubleLine Total Return had $263.8 mln of inflows in March -DoubleLine Capital
April 2 (Reuters) - The DoubleLine Total Return Fund had monthly inflows totaling $263.8 million in March and $211.4 million in the first quarter, according to data from DoubleLine Capital on Wednesday.
Los Angeles-based DoubleLine Capital, which is overseen by high-profile investor Jeffrey Gundlach, saw net inflows for all open-end mutual funds of the DoubleLine Funds totaling $441.2 million in March and $486.7 million in the first quarter. (Reporting by Jennifer Ablan; Editing by James Dalgleish)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel