Pimco had $7.3 bln outflow across US mutual funds in March -Morningstar
April 2 (Reuters) - Investors pulled $7.3 billion from Pacific Investment Management Co.'s U.S. open-end mutual funds in March, the 10th straight month of outflows for the Newport Beach, Calif. firm, according to Morningstar data on Wednesday.
Pimco, overseen by Bill Gross, had $15.45 billion of outflows from U.S. open-end mutual funds in the first quarter, Morningstar said. (Reporting by Jennifer Ablan and Sam Forgione; Editing by James Dalgleish)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |