Belgian 3D printing company Materialise files for IPO
April 2 (Reuters) - Belgium's Materialise NV, a 3D printing company, filed with U.S. regulators on Wednesday to raise about $125 million in an initial public offering of American Depositary Shares.
The company told the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in a filing that Piper Jaffray and Credit Suisse are the lead underwriters of the offering. (r.reuters.com/muq28v) (Reporting By Amrutha Gayathri)
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria |
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- More Americans than ever have never married: survey