Belgian 3D printing company Materialise files for IPO
April 2 (Reuters) - Belgium's Materialise NV, a 3D printing company, filed with U.S. regulators on Wednesday to raise about $125 million in an initial public offering of American Depositary Shares.
The company told the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in a filing that Piper Jaffray and Credit Suisse are the lead underwriters of the offering. (r.reuters.com/muq28v) (Reporting By Amrutha Gayathri)
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Ukraine says pro-Russia rebels shoot down two fighter jets