M.Stanley offers Sihuan Pharma shares worth up to $147 mln - IFR
HONG KONG, April 2
HONG KONG, April 2 (Reuters) - Morgan Stanley Private Equity Asia launched a sale of shares in Sihuan Pharmaceutical Holdings Group Ltd. worth up to $147 million on Wednesday, IFR reported, citing a term sheet for the transaction.
The firm is offering 120 million Sihuan Pharmaceutical shares at an indicative range of HK9.36 to HK$9.50 each, added IFR, a Thomson Reuters publication. The range is equivalent to a discount of up to 4.2 percent to Wednesday's closing price of HK$9.77.
Morgan Stanley and UBS were hired as joint bookrunners for the sale. ($1 = 7.7571 Hong Kong Dollars) (Reporting by Fiona Lau of IFR; writing by Elzio Barreto; editing by Tom Pfeiffer)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- Class action against Facebook attracts 60,000 users