Spain's eDreams Odigeo valued at $1.5 billion in IPO - source
LONDON, April 2
LONDON, April 2 (Reuters) - Spanish travel firm eDreams Odigeo is expected to price its initial public offering (IPO) at 10.25 euros a share, a source familiar with the matter said on Wednesday, valuing the company at 1.075 billion euros ($1.5 billion).
The source said that orders were limited below 10.25 euros a share and orders below that price risked missing a deal. Another source told Reuters on Monday that eDreams Odigeo had narrowed its price range to 10-10.25 euros from an original range of 9.25-11.50 euros.
The company is selling 370 million euros of shares in one of Spain's first corporate IPOs since 2011. Books are due to close at 1200 GMT. ($1 = 0.7249 Euros) (Reporting by Freya Berry)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change