Russia wants good economic ties with US, EU despite Ukraine crisis
MOSCOW, April 2
MOSCOW, April 2 (Reuters) - Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev said on Wednesday economic relations with Europe and the United States should not be made to suffer because of "political ambitions and prejudices" over the Ukraine crisis.
"Economic interests should not be a victim of political prejudices," Medvedev told an investment conference.
(Reporting by Darya Korsunskaya, Writing by Katya Golubkova, Editing by Timothy Heritage)
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Thousands take to N.Y. streets to protest Israeli offensive in Gaza
- U.S. fighter jets escort Canadian plane home over passenger threat
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds