MOVES- National Australia Bank, J.C. Flowers
(Adds J.C. Flowers)
April 3 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Thursday. To inform us of other job changes, email to email@example.com.
NATIONAL AUSTRALIA BANK LTD
Cameron Clyne, the chief executive of National Australia Bank Ltd, announced his surprise retirement on Thursday, giving way to the head of the group's New Zealand operations, Andrew Thorburn.
J.C. FLOWERS & CO
The private equity firm said it had appointed Eric Rahe as a managing director in New York. Prior to this, Rahe was managing director at Clayton, Dubilier & Rice. (Compiled by Neha Dimri in Bangalore)
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers