Jenoptik down in premarket trade on share placement
FRANKFURT, April 3
FRANKFURT, April 3 (Reuters) - Shares in Jenoptik were indicated 3.7 percent lower in premarket trade on Thursday as traders pointed to shareholder Munich Re placing an 8.5 percent stake in the German maker of laser technology and optical systems on the open market.
Munich Re units Ergo and MEAG were placing shares at between 12.15 and 13.08 euros ($17-$18), a Jenoptik spokesman said.
Jenoptik shares closed 2.1 percent lower at 13.08 euros on Wednesday. ($1 = 0.7263 Euros) (Reporting by Ludwig Burger and Arno Schuetze)
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Huge blaze out of control in Tripoli battle as Libya slides into chaos |