Jenoptik down in premarket trade on share placement
FRANKFURT, April 3
FRANKFURT, April 3 (Reuters) - Shares in Jenoptik were indicated 3.7 percent lower in premarket trade on Thursday as traders pointed to shareholder Munich Re placing an 8.5 percent stake in the German maker of laser technology and optical systems on the open market.
Munich Re units Ergo and MEAG were placing shares at between 12.15 and 13.08 euros ($17-$18), a Jenoptik spokesman said.
Jenoptik shares closed 2.1 percent lower at 13.08 euros on Wednesday. ($1 = 0.7263 Euros) (Reporting by Ludwig Burger and Arno Schuetze)
- U.S., backed by Arabs, launches first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter