Talks with buyer for Murphy's Milford Haven refinery collapse
LONDON, April 3
LONDON, April 3 (Reuters) - Murphy Oil said on Thursday it is entering into consultation with employees and their representatives on the future of the Milford Haven refinery in Wales following the end of exclusive talks with a potential buyer.
"Following the expiry of exclusive talks with a potential buyer, Murphy plans to speak with a small number of interested parties which may allow the refinery to operate," Murphy said in a statement.
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Judge gives go-ahead for $2 billion sale of NBA's Clippers |
- Jaded Argentines brace for looming debt default