Russia's Novorossiisk swings to net loss in 2013
MOSCOW, April 3
MOSCOW, April 3 (Reuters) - Novorossiisk Commercial Sea Port (NCSP) Group said on Thursday it swung to a net loss in 2013 due to foreign exchange losses and a goodwill impairment charge.
The port operator, which provides the largest outlets for Russian energy and commodity exports, reported a $105 million net loss compared with a $316 million net profit in 2012.
Revenue for the period stood at $928 million, down from $1 billion in the previous year, the company said in a statement. (Reporting by Gleb Stolyarov; Writing by Maria Kiselyova; Editing by Megan Davies)
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria