Russia's Novorossiisk swings to net loss in 2013
MOSCOW, April 3
MOSCOW, April 3 (Reuters) - Novorossiisk Commercial Sea Port (NCSP) Group said on Thursday it swung to a net loss in 2013 due to foreign exchange losses and a goodwill impairment charge.
The port operator, which provides the largest outlets for Russian energy and commodity exports, reported a $105 million net loss compared with a $316 million net profit in 2012.
Revenue for the period stood at $928 million, down from $1 billion in the previous year, the company said in a statement. (Reporting by Gleb Stolyarov; Writing by Maria Kiselyova; Editing by Megan Davies)
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- Thousands take to N.Y. streets to protest Israeli offensive in Gaza
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- U.S. fighter jets escort Canadian plane home over passenger threat
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds