Tribune buys TV by the Numbers to expand entertainment data unit
April 2 (Reuters) - Tribune Digital Ventures, the technology arm of TV station and newspaper owner Tribune Co, said it agreed to buy the TV ratings and news site TV by the Numbers, enabling it to expand its entertainment news and data business.
The acquisition price was not disclosed.
(Reporting By Ronald Grover)
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.