Tribune buys TV by the Numbers to expand entertainment data unit
April 2 (Reuters) - Tribune Digital Ventures, the technology arm of TV station and newspaper owner Tribune Co, said it agreed to buy the TV ratings and news site TV by the Numbers, enabling it to expand its entertainment news and data business.
The acquisition price was not disclosed.
(Reporting By Ronald Grover)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling