Tribune buys TV by the Numbers to expand entertainment data unit
April 2 (Reuters) - Tribune Digital Ventures, the technology arm of TV station and newspaper owner Tribune Co, said it agreed to buy the TV ratings and news site TV by the Numbers, enabling it to expand its entertainment news and data business.
The acquisition price was not disclosed.
(Reporting By Ronald Grover)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Ottawa pushes for business as usual after shootings |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor