Blackstone head of Asia Chae to relocate to New York from H.K. - memo
HONG KONG, April 4
HONG KONG, April 4 (Reuters) - Blackstone Group's head of private equity for Asia, senior managing director Michael Chae, is returning to New York after three years in Hong Kong, according to an internal memo seen by Reuters.
Chae will continue to oversee Blackstone's operations in Asia but will take back responsibility for media communications investments, the memo said.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges on massive demand in trading debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change