MOVES- ANZ, CIBC
April 4 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND BANKING GROUP LTD
The bank said Anne Weatherston will step down as chief information officer and her responsibilities will be assumed by Alistair Currie, group chief operating officer, until a replacement is appointed.
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
The bank appointed Ami Greenstein as managing director, Corporate Solutions Group, where he will focus on customized financing and hedging solutions for clients with an emphasis on commodities.
(Compiled by Neha Dimri and Rohit T.K. in Bangalore)
- UPDATE 4-Train carrying MH17 bodies reaches government-held Ukrainian city
- Abbas-led Palestinian body backs Hamas truce demands in Gaza |
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Microsoft sees end to Nokia losses, shares rise after hours