MOVES- ANZ, CIBC
April 4 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND BANKING GROUP LTD
The bank said Anne Weatherston will step down as chief information officer and her responsibilities will be assumed by Alistair Currie, group chief operating officer, until a replacement is appointed.
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
The bank appointed Ami Greenstein as managing director, Corporate Solutions Group, where he will focus on customized financing and hedging solutions for clients with an emphasis on commodities.
(Compiled by Neha Dimri and Rohit T.K. in Bangalore)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |