Jennifer Lopez-backed channel nears deal to buy Fuse TV - Bloomberg
April 3 (Reuters) - Latino-focused channel NuvoTV is nearing a deal to buy Madison Square Garden Co's Fuse TV and may announce the deal on Friday, Bloomberg reported, citing people with knowledge of the matter. (link.reuters.com/kub38v)
Cable channel NuvoTV made an offer last month to buy Fuse TV for more than $200 million in cash and stock.
Fuse, an American music television network, reaches about 74 million homes through pay-TV systems including DirecTV and Dish Network Corp.
NuvoTV and Madison Square Garden were not available for comment, outside regular U.S. business hours. (Reporting by Ankush Sharma in Bangalore; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin three-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- Tesla expects to boost 2015 output to more than 60,000
- Tea Party out-muscles Boehner on border-security funding