Onex, CPPIB to sell Gates Corp to Blackstone for $5.4 bln
April 4 (Reuters) - Onex Corp and Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB) said they would sell Gates Corp to private equity firm Blackstone Group LP for $5.4 billion.
Gates is a division of Tomkins, which Onex and CPPIB jointly bought in 2010 for about $5 billion.
The sale is expected to close later this year, the companies said. (Reporting By Sneha Banerjee in Bangalore)
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- U.S. attorney general headed for racially charged St. Louis suburb
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another