Ghana 91-day bill yield rises to 23.9862 pct
ACCRA, April 4
ACCRA, April 4 (Reuters) - The Bank of Ghana said on Friday that the yield on its 91-day bill rose to 23.9862 percent at its April 4 auction from 23.6876 percent at the last auction.
The Bank said 266.6 million cedis ($98.76 million) worth of bids for the 91-day paper were accepted at the auction out of a total 268.83 million cedis of bids tendered.
For full details please click here:
($1 = 2.6995) (Reporting by Kwasi Kpodo; Editing by Joe Bavier)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut